If you are looking for a really good filling breakfast that doesn’t take a lot of fuss to make, you will want to make these Bacon and Egg Cheese Puffs. It takes about 5 minutes to get it ready in the pan and then you just pop them in the oven to cook while you go off to do something else!
All your bacon, eggs and cheese are in one cup and I bet you can even add hashbrowns to it if you wanted to. It’s a handheld all in one breakfast!
Here’s the recipe! Hope you enjoy 🙂
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the eggs, salt, pepper and cheese with a fork. Spray non stick spray in 12 muffin tins. Wrap each piece of bacon inside the sides of each muffin cup. That will be like your liner that everything will be nested in.
- Fill each bacon lined muffin cup ¾ of the way with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the egg cups are golden brown. Stick a toothpick down in the center to make sure the egg is done.
- Use a knife to scoop them out of the tins. Serve immediately.