Do you remember the post I did recently where I discovered how delicious homemade teriyaki sauce is? Well, here is the terriyaki chicken I made from that dish! SO scrumptious!
It is very easy to make and is really good if you can find chicken breasts on sale at your grocery store.
I use the sauce anywhere that teriyaki sauce is called for: noodles, chicken, mongolian beef–wherever you want to use it!
- For the Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Scallion, for garnish
- Place chicken breasts into a gallon ziplock back along with most of the sauce. Keep some sauce aside to serve with the chicken. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight for better flavor.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and let it sit on the counter for 30 minutes to come to room temperature. Heat a grill pan with some olive oil on it in a 350 degree oven. Once it is screaming hot, place chicken breasts on the grill pan and cook.
- Cook each side about 7-8 minutes until chicken is done and no longer pink. Baste chicken with teriyaki sauce during the cooking process.
- Garnish with cilantro and scallions when done cooking.