Since trying out the Clean Eating Plan from eMeals, I found this really yummy recipe for Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken. I tried it out this weekend on my family and it was a hit!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
Later after grilling out, my family and I will be gathering around the dinner table for a few fun games. 🙂 We love to play board games, internet games, and we may even find ourselves playing a round of FoxyBingo!
If you want to try out more recipes like this, check out eMeals.com!
- ⅓ c Dijon mustard
- ¼ c honey
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1 t Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds of boneless chicken breast
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Mix together mustard, honey, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Separate a small amount of sauce for basting.
- Dip chicken in sauce.
- Grill for 20 minutes turning and basting occasionally.