If you are looking for a summertime dessert that takes about 3 minutes to whip up, then this Frozen Lemonade Pie is for you! 🙂 I made this for our last church function and it happened to be a hit. It tastes like a delicious tall glass of lemonade!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
I made this for a church auction and it sold for almost $60! The lady that bought it said it was the most amazing pie she had ever tasted. I am on a trek now to try and make new and delicious lemonade pies in different flavors like pink lemonade and limeade.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 4 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1 can of lemonade frozen concentrate
- 1 lemon for garnish
- Put 4 cups of ice cream and the can of frozen lemonade concentrate in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Pour into a graham cracker pie shell.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Right before serving, garnish with lemon slices and curls of the lemon rind.