This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts Miracle-Gro for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love when fall arrives. The beautiful shades of reds and golds mixed with yellows and browns just puts me in a decorating mood. I have tons of flowerbeds at this house we are living in, which is something I have always wanted. Kayla and I are SO looking forward to planting flowers and doing some Fall gardening.
This year is going to be different than any other year because I want to make sure and do it right. I want to Find beauty in the Fall by using Scott’s Miracle Gro for all my fall decorating projects.
Based on Scott’s suggestion and the area when I live, Kayla and will be planting these beautiful mums and pansies.
I think the rust colored with some yellow with add wonderful color to my already gorgeous flower beds. The Scott’s Fall plant and feed will come in handy to keep our plants healthy and growing robustly like I like
For potting projects, try the potting soil mix from Scott’s.
- Ideal for all kinds of container or potted plants
- Feeds plants for up to 6 months with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food
- Rich, organic materials help improve drainage and air flow
The LiquaFeed is great also!
- Makes Feeding as Easy as Watering
- Feeds plants through leaves and roots
- For use with all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
If you love gardening like Kayla and I do, why not like the Miracle-Gro Facebook page where you can chat with other like gardners and get fabulous tips on making your own yard look like a beautiful fall masterpiece?