There is a cookie that I remember from when I was growing up — Butterscotch Haystacks. There was this one mom at school that would always bring these every year. I would pray that I would get to be in this class just so I could taste her delicious cookie.
Well, now that I am all grown up, I get to make my own and share with my kids. This is super easy to make and everyone always loves them!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
- 1-11 ounce package Nestle Tollhouse Butterscotch Morsels
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 10 ounces chow mein noodles
- 3-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.Microwave butterscotch morsels on medium heat for 60 seconds. Stir. Microwave additional 10 seconds, stir. Repeat 10 second intervals until morsels are smooth.Stir in peanut butter until blended. Stir in chow mein noodles and marshmallows. Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ooey and gooey and oh so delicious. I think I might just fix a batch of these in the coming days to take to our Christmas party Sunday night.
Speaking of Christmas — are you done shopping yet? I am just about there — finishing up the last few presents today and tomorrow. I have the best surprise for each of my family members this year and it’s all because of what I do. I LOVE my job!!
What kind of cookies are you baking for the holidays?