Over the course of the last couple of weeks, Kayla and I have made some amazing little recipe snacks. She and I came up with the idea that we are going to start making all the things we pin and find online and bookmark. For so long now, they have just sat in a folder marked “things I want to make” and are not being made. Such a waste.
So she and I put our heads together and found some yummy treats that we really and truly thought would make our food love come alive. For starters, we made these delicious Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls that we found on Pinterest.
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
You can simply eat a ton of these Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls so be careful 🙂 You can just pop them in your mouth and before you know it — you have eaten a whole plateful.
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 2 tube regular Crescent Rolls
- 1 (4 ounce) can Diced Jalapenos (you will actually only use half of this can)
- 1(8 ounce) cube cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine, your block of cream cheese and the sugar. Combine together and then add ½ of a can of diced jalapenos.
- Taste your mixture. If you want a spicier roll, then add more jalapenos. Once combined, set aside.
- Open the roll of crescent dough and keep the triangles together. Pinch seams together to great one big rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in a thin layer across the entire rectangle. Roll up like you would cinnamon rolls in a long cylinder. Pinch the dough together across to form a seal so that nothing with seep out.
- Slice into rolls and place on a baking sheet and bake for about 13 minutes until they are golden brown. Keep an eye on them, as each oven varies.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
These would make great appetizers for any meal or get together.
What would you serve these with?