Today is reveal day for the Secret Recipe Club! What did you make this month?
One of my favorite things about the Internet is finding all kinds of new to me blogs that have lots of great yummy recipes. That is what I discovered this month during the Secret Recipe Club when I was given the Blog Peanut Butter and Peppers. Oh my goodness! You guys have got to go and check out her delicious and mouth watering recipes.
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
After browsing for hours, I finally settled on a scrumptious chicken recipe (since I had tons of chicken in the fridge to use up). Grilled Chipotle Chicken with Chipotle Cream Sauce.
I did not have time to make the cream sauce the day I made the chicken because we had a TON of errands to run, but even without the cream, the chicken was delicious!
I took mine and chopped it up on a salad and it made for a very refreshing dinner. The hubby and my son said that this was a phenomenal meal.
- 1 lbs. skinless boneless chicken breast
- !The Rub
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ¾ teaspoon Chipotle Chili Pepper Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- !The Chipotle Cream Sauce
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- ½ teaspoon Chipotle Chile Powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- In a bowl, mix all of your seasonings for the rub. Rub the seasonings all over the Chicken Breast on both sides.
- Set the Chicken aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Cook chicken on grill the until the internal temperature reaches 165 to 175 degrees.
- Remove the Chicken from the grill and cover, let it set for 10 to 15 minutes before serving to allow the juices to set.
- Mix all the ingredients for the chipotle cream sauce. Add more Lime Juice for desired consistency.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve sauce over chicken.
Next time I make this, I am definitely including the cream sauce.
What about you? What is your favorite chicken dish?
Be sure to check out the other bloggers in the Secret Recipe Club!