Oh my goodness — Kayla and I discovered a recipe the other day that reminds me of crack. These Bacon and Brown Sugar Crackers are so addicting, you will not be able to eat just one.
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
- 1lb of regular cut bacon cut into thirds
- Box of Club Crackers
- Brown Sugar.
- Cut the pound of bacon into thirds
- Take out 1 club cracker and place the bacon on top.
- Place on Aluminum foiled cookie sheet
- Top with a sprinkle of brown sugar
- Repeat about 50 times until cookie sheet is full and you have run out of bacon.
- Stick cookie sheet in a 400 degree pre-heated oven.
- Check after the first 7 minutes of cooking and then check every additional minute after until the bacon is done.
My daughter has gotten into recipes and loves to make new things. She is the one that discovered this one and the Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. I love her sense of food! 🙂
This recipe would make a great easy recipe to take to an event like a football party, or a baby shower. It’s super easy to make.