Yesterday Kayla was browsing my Pinterest boards and ran up on some delicious and yummy recipes she wanted to make. We have been trying to have a game night every week, and on game nights we usually fix a bunch of little appetizer type foods. She chose Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. Let me just say that this dip is TO. DIE. FOR.
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
- ½ pound ground beef
- 6 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, set it aside and drain the grease from the pan.
- Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes, set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease.
- Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions and garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, worcestershire sauce and ketchup and pour it into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.
This goes great with bagel chips, toasted baguette bread, or you can use tortilla chips like we did. You will want to make this dip. I promise you that you will not regret it.
What is your favorite dip?