I am SO pumped about this upcoming weekend. I have never been to a blogging conference before, so when a friend asked if anyone wanted to buy her ticket to Type A, I said YES!!! So — Thursday, I am jumping on a plane and heading to Atlanta to join old friends that I have never met before, and to meet new friends and learn all I can about blogging.
I have heard so many good things about Type A. It is a smaller blog conference, but offer so many personal connections with brands and really has engaging tracks to learn from.
While there, I will be taking classes on learning —
- Embracing Fear and the unknown
- How to grow my Facebook page authentically
- How to write and make it matter
- Mobile Blogging strategies
- The Reality of Writing a book
- Making Money while blogging
- Creating Long Term Relationships with Brands
- Cause Blogging
- Cosmetic Blog Enhancements
- Pinterest and Instagram — How to Make Them Visually Appealing
I will also be attending all kinds of parties — Retro, British Themed, Disney party and more. Yes — to say that I am excited is an understatement.
If you are going to Type A — please be sure to look me up and say hi 🙂
Have you ever been to a blogging conference before? What tips do you have for me?