I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Last night, my daughter created the most delicious recipe I have ever tasted in my life. There was no recipe to follow, no ingredient list. It was simply her tastes and marrying together all of her favorite tastes into 1 dish. If you are looking for a quick dinner idea, then this meatless Vegetarian Lovers Pasta is for you!
- 1 pound of fettuccine noodles (make your own or buy boxed)
- Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter Italian Herb flavor
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice (more or less to your liking)
- ¼ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 box of frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Halve tomatoes and place them on parchment paper, cut size down. Roast in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Set aside while you make sauce.
- In a saute pan, place two cubes of Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter and allow it to melt.
- To the Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter add lemon juice, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Let it heat through until it has thickened a bit.
- Add in tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese.
- Add in Spinach and then turn off the heat. Combine well and set aside.
- Cook your pasta noodles until desired doneness.
- Add noodles to your saute pan along with sauce.
- if sauce is too thick, add one cup of your pasta water to the dish to create a creamier sauce.
- Serve with additional Parmesan on top and crusty bread on the side.
First off for this meal, we made homemade pasta again. Seriously — now that we have been making homemade pasta, and realize how quick it comes together, I don’t think I will ever eat boxed pasta again. It is — hands down — the most tastiest thing I have ever put in my mouth.
If you do not have a homemade pasta maker — get one.
While I took care of making the noodles, Kayla made the sauce. She combined Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter, roasted tomatoes, spinach, lemon juice, and heavy cream in a saute pan until it all came together.
It was really nice having our herbs, butter, and olive oil all in one pack. There was no chopping involved on my part, which means more time to make yummier things — like the homemade pasta 🙂
Yes — let’s take a moment to look at those noodles. I. Made. Them.
With my bare hands y’all. This girl is super excited about that 🙂
While Kayla and I made this dish without meat, you could easily add chicken to this dish. The Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter is so easy to use for chicken. Simply pop a couple of cubes in a pan, let them melt, and then pan fry your chicken. It will make the most delicious and moist chicken you ever tasted. The best part about this lovely little helpful sidekick is that you can pick it up at your local Wal-Mart.
In fact, here is a dish I made last week using the garlic and herb. I made Garlic Roasted Chicken and Potatoes. Yes. I put it on both the chicken and the potatoes. Everyone raved about my mad cooking skills.
I’ll be sharing this recipe with you in the next few days as well. This one literally took me about 20 minutes to put together, from start to finish. The Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter makes creating quick dinners a cinch.
About Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter
The Land O’Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter can be found in the dairy aisle of your supermarket, where the butter is found. It comes in 5 delicious flavors —
- Garlic and Herb
- Italian Herb
- Savory Butter and Olive Oil
- Lemon and Pepper
Inside each Sauté Express® Sauté Starter cube, you will find garlic, spices, herbs, butter, olive oil, and pepper. Those flavors combined make any meal the perfect weeknight dinner meal.
What are you waiting for? Visit your grocery store today and grab your favorite flavor.