I have absolutely fallen in love with hummus. It has become my go-to snack when I want something delicious and tasty. I recently decided to mix two of my favorite flavors together, thanks to my daughter’s amazing creativity, just to see what it would taste like. Seriously — this is THE best tasting Guacamole Hummus ON THE PLANET.
This snack takes minutes to prepare and only requires 3 ingredients — Wholly Guacamole Spicy Guacamole, 1 can garbanzo beans (or chick peas), and lemon juice. That’s it.
Here is the easy peasy recipe. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 box of Spicy Guacamole (Wholly Guacamole Brand)
- 1 14.5 ounce can of chickpeas, drained (set the liquid aside so that you can use it to make the hummus smooth)
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- salt to taste
- In a blender, add your guacamole, chick peas, and lemon juice. Season with a bit of salt.
- Add in about ¼ of the chickpea liquid and blend. Turn blender off and using a spatula, scrape down the sides.
- If the hummus is too thick, add in a little more juice. Taste with a cracker or pretzel and see how it tastes. Continue blending until you get the consistency and flavor you like.
This tastes great with pretzel thins or with tortilla chips either one.
Do you have any favorite hummus recipes? You can check out my others here —
What is your favorite go to snack?