The other night I made my husband’s all time favorite dessert ever — Rocky Road Fudge. I made this for him and blogged about it several years ago, but felt it needed to be revamped and re-shared with all of you!
This dessert is salty and sweet and oh so delicious!
- 1 12oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ cups of salted peanuts
- 1 regular sized bag of mini marshmallows
- Start by adding to a microwave safe bowl, the chocolate chips and butter. Microwave in 15 second intervals until the chocolate has melted.
- Combine the condensed milk with melted chocolate and stir.
- In another large bowl, add your peanuts and marshmallows. Stir in the chocolate mixture and mix everything together.
- Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper and spread the chocolate covered mixture in the pan. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours until firm and chilled.
- Slice into bricks and enjoy!
New Tasty Tuesday Linkup
Since I post a lot of recipes I decided to do a Tasty Tuesday Linkup every Tuesday — starting today!
Add your yummy recipe to the linkup below and next week I will email you on Monday night to remind you that it’s time again to share another delicious recipe!