I love getting Tucker special treats and toys whenever I go shopping. However, when I get super busy, I don’t get to go shopping as much. That is when I turn to Treat a Dog and their monthly dog treat box.
Treat A dog is a monthly box of dog goodies delivered to your doorstep. Each monthly box includes hand picked items that have been carefully sourced by the Treat A Dog team. Your monthly box will include dog treats, hygiene products, toys, care items, essentials and more from the best brands in North America.
Tucker had a lot of fun nosing through his box looking for something to chew on and play with. He is very picky about the treats he eats, so most of them he wouldn’t touch, but out friend Digger enjoyed every single one to the last drop! Tucker did however, enjoy playing with all the toys in the box.
Here’s how it works —
1) Choose the size of your dog. Each box is based on the size of your dog. They send you treats and goodies specified to how big or little your dog is.
2) Choose which plan you would to subscribe to. You have the option of choosing a 3 month, 6 month, or a monthly subscription. You can cancel at anytime you want without any fees or anything.
Treat A Dog offers 3 different plans. Here is how it breaks down:
- 6 month plan = $114. This subscription is $19/month
- 3 month plan= $69. This subscription is $23/month
- 1 month plan= $28
Shipping is included with all the subscriptions!
3) Around the 15th of the month you will receive your box of fun treats for your little furball!
If you are ready to get started, click here and choose your dog size! That’s it. You will love all the treats they send you.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.