This is a promotional post for Walmart and Quaker Popped on behalf of Sverve. I was compensated for this post and asked to create this delicious Gluten Free Cheesy Cheddar Chicken recipe, but all opinions are 100% my own and I would not recommend a product unless I could honestly say I liked it.
Last night I made the most amazing dinner ever! I love creating new recipes, so last month when I bought some Quaker Popped Cheddar Cheese Rice Cakes from Walmart, I saved a few for an idea I had. You see, one of my favorite all times chicken dishes is Parmesan Chicken, BUT it is SO heavy and filled with gluten, which is super hard on my stomach. This new recipe I created, hit the spot and I can eat it anytime because it is gluten free.
My bright idea that I had was to crush up the Quaker Popped Cheddar Cheese Rice Cakes and make them into a crumbly topping. I did it using my hands and it was really easy to crush up.
Once I crushed it up, I drizzled the chicken tenders with olive oil and then coated the chicken in my yummy cheddar cheese crumb mixture! Seriously — as I was making this I was SO proud of myself!
Then you just bake it in the oven for 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and when it’s done you will have this amazingly delicious and flavorful chicken.
- 1 package of boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 bag of Quaker Popped Cheddar Cheese Rice Cakes
- Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the bag of Quaker Popped and crush up until you make a crumbly breading for your chicken.
- Drizzle your chicken with the olive oil and then take the crumbly mixture and coat your chicken with it. Season with Salt and pepper and then bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggies!