This post is promoted by Honey Maid via Mode Media. #ThisIsWholesome #SummerHoneyMaid
With 4th of July around the corner, there is only one thing I have been thinking of — Smore’s and Fireworks!
I love S’mores and sitting around a campfire. There is nothing like a smooshy marshmallow, some ooey gooey chocolate, and a crunchy Honey Maid graham cracker. But a lot of times, we just don’t have the capabilities of making S’mores around a campfire. Today — I’m going to show you how to make Indoor Smore’s — straight from the comfort of your air conditioned home.
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
We got some really big jumbo marshmallows from the grocery store and let me tell you, those make a messy but yummy S’mores! For the chocolate, we used a generic hazlenut spread, and of course, my daughter just had to top if off with whipped cream. Of course, Smore’s are NEVER complete without Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
Here is how you can make S’mores in your oven and have that delicious roasted marshmallow treat and beat the heat in the process.
S’mores in the Oven
- 1 bag of jumbo marshmallows
- 1 box of Honey Maid graham crackers
- 1 jar of hazlenut spread
- whipped topping (optional)
- Place graham crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Spread on some nutella and top with a marshmallow.
- Turn your oven broiler on high and place the pan in the oven. Roast the marshmallows until they start to turn brown or black (your preference)
- While the marshmallows are toasting, take the top graham cracker and spread some more nutella on it.
- Once you take the pan out, take the top graham cracker and smoosh it on top. Top with whipped cream if you want.
No matter how things change, what makes us wholesome never will. Honey Maid provides wholesome snacks for every wholesome family.
Now that you know how to make S’mores in the oven, what are you waiting for? It takes minutes to create this mouth watering dessert!