I love chicken…it is no lie! Around here, every meal could easily be made out of chicken. Something that I started making a few years ago has become one of my favorite go to meals when I need something filling, tasty, and delicious! Here is my recipe for Chicken Scampi.
This is the most tastiest dish I have learned to make so far! Full of flavor, garlic, lemon taste…hmm hmmm good! So here is the recipe for you! Make your own! In fact, I think I will make some this evening for myself!
Start with the following ingredients –butter, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt, lemon juice, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and your favorite noodles. I just usually buy spaghetti noodles.
In a skillet, melt the butter and oil together. Once the butter has melted, then you are going to add in your herbs.
Add your lemon juice and continue cooking. Now, dice up the chicken into 1″ chunks and add it to the sauce in the pan.
- ½ Cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 TBSP lemon juice (use the real stuff not the bottled mess)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" chunks
- 1 package of your favorite noodles
- In a 10" skillet, melt the butter and oil together.
- Once the butter has melted, add the parsley, basil, oregano, garlic,and salt. Stir together for about a minute.
- Add lemon juice and continue mixing.
- Add chicken to skillet and saute until chicken is done.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare your noodles.
- When chicken and noodles are done, combine the two and mix together.