“Sponsored post by Lunchbox.”
I love making yummy Halloween food. Kraft is my go to product when create spooky and fun edible snacks. In the past I have made Ghost Strawberries, mummy dogs, and more. Today, I want to share with you the Halloween Survival Guide from Kraft and Walmart full of fun treats like this one for Rattlesnake Hot Dog Appetizers.
Click the photo above to download your Halloween Survival Guide.
In this survival guide you will find recipes like —
- Halloween Mummy Spinach Dip
- “Eyeball” Cupcakes
- MMMMonster Jigglers
- Rattlesnake Bite Hotdog Appetizers
- Strawberry Ghosts
- Mini Carmel Apple Pops
- KOOL-AID Jammers Pouches as Ghosts
Out of all the recipes, the one that really grabbed my attention was the Rattlesnake Hotdog Appetizers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Jalapeño Dogs
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) large refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- PAT hot dogs dry with paper towel. Separate biscuits. Cut each hot dog and biscuit into quarters; press biscuits to flatten slightly.
- PLACE 1 hot dog piece on center of each biscuit piece; bring 2 opposite corners of biscuit over hot dog, then press points together to seal.
- ARRANGE 16 wrapped hot dog pieces in “s” shape on baking sheet to resemble snake, leaving no spaces between pieces. Repeat on second baking sheet with remaining wrapped hot dog pieces.
- BAKE 15 min. or until golden brown.
Click either picture in this post to download the Halloween Survival Guide or CLICK HERE.