Since December, my husband and I have been on a healthy weight loss journey. We have found some amazing foods that we are really loving, including our newest favorite sweet treat — Skinny Shamrock Shake.
St. Patrick’s Day is still a few weeks away, but this would be an awesome green drink to share with your friends and family during your Irish dinner party.
It’s easy to make and only uses just a few ingredients — all healthy — right from the comfort of your own pantry.
Basically,just add all your items into your blend, and then blend away. I love the added touch of real fresh mint because it gives it that vibrant green color.
Then with the avocado, you get creamy and delicious.
Notice — no green food coloring in this shake!
It’s healthy, it’s refreshing, and I will be making this again and again when I want something cool and sweet.
Skinny Shamrock Shake Recipe
- ¾ cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 5-6 mint leaves (more if you want a more minty taste)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Mix all together in a blender and blend until you are satisfied with consistency.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
For more St. Patrick’s Day and Irish ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Irish Dublin Coddle Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Green Shamrock Gummy Candy by This Mama Loves
- Enjoy a Simple Irish Meal featuring Shepherd’s Pie by Day by Day in Our World
- Irish Skeleton Key Necklace by The Socialite’s Closet
- Mint Shower Scrub Bridal Party Favor by A Bride on a Budget
- Skinny Shamrock Shake by Jen Around the World
- Shamrock Smoothie Creation by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Mint Chocolate Fluff by Mom on the Side
- Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes by Kids Fun Reviewed
- St. Patrick’s Day Wreath – Dollar Store DIY by MommaDJane
- Lucky Rustic Wall Hanging: A Paint Stick Craft by Food Fun Family
- Green Tea & Peppermint Sea Salt Foot Scrub by Sincerely Mindy
- Matcha Pear Green Smoothie by Upstate Ramblings
- Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes by How Was Your Day?
- DIY Shamrock Tree by Simply Southern Mom
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Brownies by Mom Does it All
- No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecake by Sugar Spice and Family Life
- Mini Banofee Pie by Beyond Mommying
- Green Smoothies for St. Patrick’s Day by Family Focus Blog
- Leprechaun Bark by sweet lil you
- Good Luck Vintage Cab Ring by Style on Main
- Send Them Out the Door Ready for a Good Day by Beautiful Touches