This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone #WickedFantaFun #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite things to do during the Halloween season is make fun and and festive food. Kayla and I recently got in the kitchen and made a super fun Halloween Candy Corn Punch featuring none other than our favorite orange drink — Fanta®.
Making this is super simple — and if you add the right ingredients, the taste is phenomenal and it looks perfect for a Halloween party or fall get together.
How to Make Halloween Candy Corn Punch
For starters, you need to make sure to color your sugar orange. Now — this is very easy to do. All you need is some red and yellow food coloring and regular sugar.
Mix together 2 drops of yellow and 1 drop of red in a bowl and combine. Then, drop by drop add to your sugar and mix together.
You may need to use your fingers to mix it up thoroughly, but when you do, you end up with this super cool orange sugar.
Now, set this aside for just a moment while you get everything else together.
You need to get Fanta orange soda — I picked mine up from the local Family Dollar in my town. Fanta is a 100% natural soft drink inspired by real fruit flavors and comes in 8 delicious flavors — Orange, Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Apple, Peach, Cherry.
I chose orange because candy corn are orange, yellow, and white. Right now, Family Dollar has a really cool Halloween display with specially marked cans that were designed by Noma Bar just for the season, so look for the one-stop Fanta® Halloween display at your local Family Dollar.
Okay — back to this amazing drink.
Now, wet the rims of your glasses with water and place in the orange sugar crystals.
Set them aside and open your can of Pineapple juice. Pour it into your glasses. The pineapple adds that little extra sweet flavor that you need in this drink.
Then, add the Fanta® in. Pour equal amounts into each glass. At this point, your glass will begin to look like candy corn. But we are not there just yet!
Last step is this — separate your whipped topping and mix a little yellow food coloring with half and leave the other half white.
Whip them so that they are creamy and then swirl together to give it that yellow/white look and then add the dollop to the top of your Fanta® Candy Corn drink.
Now — you have this amazing candy corn punch that is perfect for Halloween or any night you are entertaining friends and family. In fact, you can unleash wickedly good fun with Fanta® this Halloween!
- 1 can of Fanta Orange Soda
- 1 can of Pineapple Juice
- 1 tub of Whipped Topping
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Red Food Coloring
- To make your orange sugar, mix together 2 drops of yellow food coloring and 1 drop of red food coloring. Add it to ¼ cup of sugar and mix together with fingers until the sugar turns orange. Set aside.
- Wet the rims of your glasses and then place in the sugar mixture to coat the rims of your glass.
- Now, add equal amounts of pineapple juice to each glass until it fills about ⅓ of the glass.
- Next, add in the Fanta Orange Soda until the glass is ⅔ full.
- Now, take the yellow food coloring and half of the Whipped topping and mix together. Set aside. Take the other half of the white whipped topping and whip until it gets creamy.
- Take a dollop of each and swirl together and then place it on the top of the drink. Sprinkle on some orange sugar crystals for the finishing touch. Serve to friends and family on Halloween!
Save $1 when you buy (1) Fanta® 12-pack 12oz cans AND (1) Red Baron pizza 12oz or larger, with digital Smartcoupon at Family Dollar (10/24/16 – 10/31/16).
What is your favorite way to use Fanta® in recipes? Which flavor is your favorite?