The Healthy Paws® information, product, and gift card, have been provided by Healthy Paws Pet Insurance®. All opinions are my own.
If anyone knows me at all then you know just how much I love my sweet little Tucker. He is the light of my life. He makes everything in my life seem perfect and when he gets sick, I worry about him a lot. That is why I am glad I have learned about Healthy Paws Pet Insurance.
Tucker is my everything and I want to make sure to do everything in my power that he stays healthy. Not too long ago he had an issue with an ACL tear (it was a small one that healed on it’s own), but between the doctor visit, the x-rays, the medicine and the follow up appointments, it was a nice chunk of money.
At that moment, I wish I had known about Healthy Paws Pet Insurance. It would have really saved me a great deal of money.
Why Every Pet Parent Should Invest in Healthy Paws Pet Insurance
There’s no denying that our four-legged friends play an important role in our lives, and as a fur momma, I have the responsibility of taking care of his health and wellness, just like any member of the family.
So naturally, I want to keep Tucker happy and healthy as possible. One way I do this is by purchasing pet insurance. After all, much like with humans, accidents and illness are often unpredictable. Pet insurance allows us to be prepared for whatever life my bring.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance®, the #1 customer-rated pet insurance, is there when you and your pet need them the most so that you can focus on giving them the best care without worrying about the cost. Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® pays up to 90% of vet bills and provides a multitude of information on how to help your pet live the healthiest life possible.
With Healthy Paws Pet Insurance®, you can not only help your pet, but your friends’ pets too, through the Refer-A-Friend Program. For each friend who enrolls through your referral, you will earn $35, rewarded with Amazon Gift Cards!
If your pet is sick or injured, you don’t want cost to be the deciding factor in determining the best treatment. With pet insurance, you can avoid unexpected vet bills and protect your family’s budget, but most importantly, your furry family member! Don’t just take my word for it, see for yourself!
- Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® is the #1 customer-rated pet insurance, and is there when you and your pet need them the most
- Healthy Paws® pays up to 90% of vet bills*
- Pet insurance helps you focus on giving your pet the best care without worrying about the cost
- Many human health-care techniques are becoming available for pet family members; however, these medical advances are expensive
- You can avoid unexpected vet bills and protect your family’s budget with pet insurance
- Pet insurance also does not cover pre-existing conditions, so it is important to sign your pup up early. Signing up early not only helps care for your pup with future illnesses and accidents, but lowers the cost for you too
- Every day, more pet parents are educating themselves on the importance of pet insurance- how it works, what it covers, and when they would need it
- Though only 1% of pet parents have health insurance for their pets, it is the fastest growing voluntary employee benefit
- Visit Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® to receive your free quote today
- With every free quote, Healthy Paws contributes money to the medical care of homeless pets
- Through the Refer-A-Friend program, participants earn $35 for every friend who enrolls with Healthy Paws. Visit the FAQ for more information
*Pet insurance, however, does not cover wellness care, such as regular vaccines, checkups, flea and tick or heart worm preventative, etc. not related to an unexpected accident or illness
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance is Not Just for Dogs!
If you’re a pet lover who only wants the absolute best quality of life for your canine and feline family members, definitely check out the fantastic options that Healthy Paws Pet Insurance® has to offer. You’ll be glad you did, and your pets will thank you for taking care of them like you would your own children.