It’s fall, and that usually means pumpkin time in our home! We spend the first part of fall visiting the pumpkin patch to get tons of pumpkins, and then Kayla and I set out to create delicious pumpkin recipes from the puree and seeds we get!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
How to Roast a Pumpkin: First thing is — you need to know how to roast a pumpkin. In this post I share my tips for making your homemade pumpkin puree.
5 Pumpkin Recipes You Can Make Right Now
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: These are SO good. You will love the delicate pumpkin flavor mixed with the chocolate chips.
- Pumpkin Bread: The fall is never complete without yummy homemade pumpkin bread.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirls: For the cheesecake lover, you will definitely want to make this little heavenly bites! Each one is filled with just a bit of pumpkin and cream cheese with a tony graham cracker crust.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Every year once we get our pumpkin, roasted pumpkin seeds are the first thing we make. It’s a healthy snack that my kids enjoy!
- Pumpkin Custard with Gingersnaps: This is our new favorite recipe! We first tasted it at Cracker Barrel. You will LOVE it!
And — here’s one for the road. Kayla loves to make Pumpkin Flan. It’s really easy. It may sound difficult but it is not. If my 14 year old can fix this dish, so can you!
So what delicious pumpkin dishes have you been creating?