Ever since the beginning of Netflix, I have been a long standing member. When I first subscribed, I spent countless hours watching all my favorite cartoons from my younger years. Yes — I was that woman who watched cartoons – don’t judge.
But then — they started getting their series and I knew I would be a long time member for years to come. Here are 7 reasons why I love Netflix, and why I think you need to subscribe today.
1. All the amazing original Netflix shows: Shows like Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Sense8, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt have helped garner 45 Emmy nominations, 10 Golden Globe nominations, and 2 Academy Award nominations.
2. Up and Coming Reboots of Old Favorites: I love when Netflix takes the reigns of an old show and reboots it. Coming in February, Fuller House will be airing — and it is a Netflix original, but the entire original cast of Full House will be returning. I am beyond stoked.
3. Binge watching my favorite shows: On days when I am feeling blah, I grab a cup of coffee, my blankie and my remote and settle in for some serious marathons. Right now I am in the final season of Gilmore Girls and I will tell you — I am about to fall apart y’all! This show has meant so much to me. Thanks Netflix for reminding me why I love Rory and Lorelai.
4. Good old fashioned shows full of faith: There are tons of Christian movies on Netflix. When we want to watch something to lift our spirits, we hop on and find a movie that is perfect for the entire family.
5. We can take it anywhere with us! When I go and visit the doctor’s office, or I am flying and sitting at the airport, I can pull out my phone or tablet and stream where ever I am at. I have been known to do it at the hotel I am staying at — especially if I am in a series that I cannot put down.
6. It costs less than $10 per month: As much as I love movie watching, I cannot always afford to go out and hit the theaters. With Netflix, I can watch as many movies as I want for one low monthly fee.
7. With Netflix and other services like it, I can cut the cable and save hundreds: Cable just keeps getting higher and higher. Our bill is so ridiculous right now that it is crazy. With Netflix, I can cut the cable and still enjoy some of my favorite shows.
Now that you know 7 reason — why do you love Netflix?