I am partnering with an amazing hotel chain today to tell you how to have a happier holiday through their #HappierHolidaysSweeps, sponsored by Country Inns & Suites. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own.
My family is known for doing wild and crazy things during the holidays. Our motto is — “As long as we are together, we don’t care what we are doing”. That holds true for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day — whatever time of the year rolls around, we do our best at creating holiday family memories.
This holiday season I’m partnering with Country Inns & Suites by Carlson to bring a Happier Holidays Sweepstakes to you and your family. How would you like to win a wonderful package perfect for getting away for the holidays?
Grand Prize — Four (4) free nights at a Country Inns & Suites location, and a $300 gift card. There will be 25 Grand Prize Winners for the entire program period.
This is how my family and I celebrate the holidays — and be sure to check out the bottom of the post for the details to this amazing contest!
Creating holiday family memories through travel
There are so many things that we love to do. For me and my husband, we use the holidays as a time to get away with each other and reconnect. In fact, we just recently got back from an amazing fun trip where we got to spend some quality time together.
Travel is definitely one way that we create wonderful family memories. We have been to Florida, Missouri, Tennessee, Illinois, Kentucky, and are hoping to add Texas to our list this coming year.
Creating holiday family memories through baking
My daughter and I love to bake together for the holidays. From October to the end of December, you will always find us in the kitchen cooking up new creations to share with my readers here and to pass out to our friends and families as homemade gifts.
Creating holiday family memories through crafting
My friends and I love to get together all the time to craft. Last year, we made snowmen ornaments for our Christmas trees, but this year, I sat one afternoon and made some adorable candle holders out of some wine glasses I picked up at the local Goodwill store. I think I paid like $1.00 for the pair and they turned out super cute!
I’ll be sharing my tutorial for these candle holders later this week. They were so easy to make and really gave me some time to enjoy the holiday season.
However you and your family celebrate the holidays, Country Inns & Suites wants to make your holiday travel is easier with a chance at their #HappierHolidaysSweeps hotel stay for (4) nights.
Just click that photo to be taken to the site where you can enter.
- How to Enter: Post what makes for your Happier Holiday on Twitter or Instagram with the #happierholidayssweeps hashtag, or entering through a registration form, entrants will be entered for a chance to win.
- Registration: is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
- Program Period: 12/1/2014 @ 12:00:00 P.M. CT – 12/22/14 @ 11:59:59 A.M. CT
- Entry Limit: Entrants can enter up to three times a day (one per entry method – Twitter, Instagram, and Registration Form hosted on the Country Inns & Suites blog) throughout the entire promotion period.
- Prize(s) and Values: There will be 25 Grand Prize Winners for the entire program period. Each Grand Prize Winner will four (4) free nights at a Country Inns & Suites location, and a $300 gift card.
Want to join the Happier Holidays conversation? Follow Country Inns & Suites on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and on the Country Inns & Suites blog for holiday deals, holiday packages, travel tips and more.
If you plan on doing any traveling this year for the holidays, be sure to stay at a Country Inns & Suites. They have awesome hot breakfast and super duper comfy rooms!
How do you celebrate the holidays with family time?