I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser, Tyson Grilled and Ready Gluten-Free Chicken Breast #CookitGF.
I have been eating a complete gluten free diet now for about 3 weeks. I started realizing about a month ago that I just felt really sick to my stomach all the time, so I started making small changes in my diet — and you know what? So far so good!
I was out grocery shopping the other day, and decided to stop by Sam’s Club to pick up a few things that we needed for the house and for church. I decided to check out the freezer section to see what yummy demos they were doing that day, and I happened to find one for Tyson Grilled and Ready Gluten-Free Chicken Breasts.
In fact — they have a couple more demo dates already lined up, so if you have yet to try this delicious gluten-free chicken, check the Sam’s Club store listing HERE to see if your store will be participating in the demos on March 14th and 15th.
We grabbed a bag and started brainstorming all kinds of ways we could turn these chicken breasts into a delicious and healthy meal!
We came up with a TON of different recipes to try, but my favorite that we created was Grilled Chicken topped with fresh avocado slices and my very own roasted Mango Salsa.
Gluten-Free Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa
Making this dish does not take long at all. The hardest part is getting the veggies ready to broil in the oven.
Step 1 — Cut and broil your veggies
- one jalapeno, seeded
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded
- 3 roma tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 of a shallot, quartered
Drizzle on a little olive oil and sprinkle some salt. Throw it in the oven on broil until your veggies come out all charred and soft.
Step 2 – Blend the veggies
Take all of the veggies and throw them in the blender with 1 garlic clove, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, 1 lemon juiced, salt to taste, and 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
Pulse until everything comes together.
While the salsa is cooling, throw your frozen gluten free chicken breast on a plate and put it in the microwave.
While this is cooking, dice up your mango and add it to the salsa. The sweetness from the bell pepper goes perfect with the mango. Taste the salsa and adjust it according to your taste buds.
Step 3 – Top your chicken and serve!
Once the chicken comes out, top it with fresh avocado slices and the mango salsa! I am loving creating all these yummy gluten-free chicken recipes.
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and halved
- 3 roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and halved
- 1/2 shallot, quartered and separated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- olive oil for drizzling
- salt for taste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 of an avocado, sliced
- Tyson Grilled and Ready Gluten Free Chicken Breasts
- Turn the oven onto broil.
- Take the bell pepper, jalapeno, tomatoes, and shallot and put them on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until your veggies are charred.
- Remove the veggies from the oven and place in a blender along with clove of garlic, lemon juice, cilantro, and cumin.
- Sprinkle in a bit of salt if you want.
- Pulse until you get the consistency you want. Pour into a serving bowl
- Take the diced mango and add to salsa.
- Take a gluten free chicken breast and place in the microwave for two minutes.
- Once you remove, top with avocado slices and the roasted mango salsa.
Be sure to check out your local Sam’s Club to attend one of the demos and grab a bag of these delicious Gluten Free chicken breasts.
What meals would you create using this chicken?