We love bread at our house. It is like the main event of any meal. One of our favorite types of bread are the yeast rolls you can buy at the store. Using those and following this recipe from the Sister Schubert’s website, you will produce the YUMMIEST bread on the face of this planet. Herbed Garlic and Cheese Yeast Rolls will compliment any dinner — pasta, chicken, and more!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
- 1 15 ounce package Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, herb blend, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl. Brush each Sister Schubert Roll with oil mixture. Sprinkle each roll with Parmesan cheese and transfer all to prepared pan. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Serve warm.
What is your favorite type of bread recipe?