As soon as March and April rolls around, I start itching to spend every minute outside. I can’t wait for that first beautiful spring weekend when I can invite friends and family over for dinner on the patio.
Of course, the weather where we live doesn’t always cooperate, so I’ve had to find some creative ways to invite spring into my home.
One of my favorite ways to do that is with Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents.
This year, Mrs. Meyer’s is featuring three limited-edition scents for spring: mint, peony, and lilac. They make my home smell like a lush garden!
Don’t take my word for it: You can try the scents for yourself FREE from Grove Collaborative when you place your first order of $20 using my link.
Free Mrs. Meyers Products
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel (new! Cornflower blue)
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
Existing customers will get free Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are perfect for all your spring cleaning.
My favorite Mrs. Meyer’s spring scent is lilac. We used to have a huge lilac bush when I was growing up, and this scent instantly transports me back to our old backyard — even when I’m wiping down the stove. I use the multi-surface spray in every room of my house, from getting hairspray off the bathroom counters to cleaning fingerprints off walls.
This time of year, I always have a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap by the kitchen sink. It’s perfect for cleaning up after I come in from gardening, and the peony scent leaves my hands smelling like a fresh bouquet.
I was also excited to try Mrs. Meyer’s new spring scent, mint. It’s their first new limited-edition scent in two years, and it doesn’t disappoint! The scent is sweet and refreshing, but light enough that it doesn’t leave any fragrance behind on your dishes.
Paired with Grove’s extra large and super absorbent kitchen towel, it’s everything I need to clean up after baking a pie or making a spring pasta salad. These towels are also handy for drying produce!
In addition to this free kit, Grove Collaborative has you covered for all your spring cleaning essentials. Grove delivers the best natural products (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule.
I think you’ll be surprised how much you can save by using Grove. I filled my cart with all of these great products for just $24:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray – FREE
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel – FREE
- Arm & Hammer baking soda – $1.59
- Bon Ami powder cleanser – $1.49
- Walnut scrubber sponges – $3.95
- Method daily shower spray – $2.99
- Grove Collaborative recycled plastic loofah – $3.95
- Grove Collaborative dish brush – $6.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes – $2.99
When you place your first order of $20 using my link, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Don’t wait — Mrs. Meyer’s mint, peony, and lilac are limited-edition scents, and these kits always go fast! Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the mentioned products above for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Have you ever used Grove Collaborative before?