One thing about my life is this — it is BUSY — with a capital B. Honestly — if it wasn’t for me living by the list lately, I would forget everything. I determined that because last year went by in a blur and I missed out on a few things, that this year, I would be more balanced and keep up with everything going on in my life. I wanted what I was doing to be purposeful, so when I heard about the Corie Clark Purposeful Planner, I knew that was a planner that I definitely needed to check out.
For me, I HAVE to have balance — and that comes through making time for myself, my family, and other fun stuff without over scheduling myself with work.
I learned a few things this year about how to plan your year out, and because I followed those tips, it has made all the difference in the world in the amount of time I am working, and making sure I balance it all out correctly. Of course, none of that is possible if you don’t have a really good planner — and that is one reason why I truly love the Corie Clark Purposeful Planner.
I think the thing I love most about this planner is that it covers SO much of everything that I need a planner to do. Inside this 365 page planner you are going to find —
- Lays flat when open
- Ribbon bookmark
- Inside pocket for storing loose papers and receipts
- Life and goal planning worksheets to help you live your life on purpose and with intention
- Monthly spreads
- Budget sheets for every month
- Menu plan sheets for every month
- Master task lists for every month
- Goal sheets for every month
- Daily plan sheets for Monday through Friday
- Saturday and Sunday share a page
- Today I will section for your top three tasks of the day
- Hourly schedule from 6am-9pm with lines between each hour for more room or for 1/2 hour increments
- Water intake
- Brain dump for to-do’s, notes, doodling, etc.
- Retail therapy for shopping lists
- White Leatherette Soft Cover with copper foil detail
I have been using this planner for a few months and I honestly can say I really love it. All the sections in it help keep me on track and sane around my house. The brain dump is definitely something I love doing every night before going to bed.
I like to sit down for 15 minutes each night and write down everything I’m thinking. If anything needs to be done the next day, I put a note in my phone.
Right now, you can purchase a Corie Clark planner for a great deal! The one featured above is only $26 and can be found here.
Using a planner really helps me to stay balanced in my life. Without it, I would be missing all kinds of appointments. If your life seems chaotic, maybe you need a Purposeful Planner too.
I received a planner for review. All opinions listed are 100% my own.