Last night I decided to fix a new recipe. In fact, every night this week, we are eating new recipes. I am bound and determined to start making all these recipes I am pinning. My newest creation? Orange Marmalade BBQ Chicken.
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
This recipe is super easy. It’s made in the crockpot so no having to stand over the stove. The orange marmalade gives this recipe a succulent and sticky orange flavor. Mixed with the BBQ sauce, you will fall head over heels in love.
- 4 – 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 1 jar of Smucker's Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 bottle of Kraft honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place into the slow cooker. Turn it on low and cook for 3 hours.
- Drain the chicken and then place back into the crockpot.
- After three hours, mix together the orange marmalade, bbq sauce, and the soy sauce and then pour over the chicken breasts. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans with a salad and yeast rolls.
You will definitely want to make this recipe the next time you need a crockpot recipe.