I don’t know about you, but one thing that says comfort food to me during the fall and winter months is potato wedges. I love them and could eat them by the plate full — I am so not joking with you.
In fact, if you dig around my blog, you will find recipes for Batter Dipped potato Wedges, Spicy Potato Wedges, Garlic Infused Potato Wedges, and now — I am sharing with you my simple and easy recipe for Oven Roasted Parmesan Potato Wedges.
It all starts with a few russet potatoes and Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil. That is all it takes really to make these delicious and crunchy roasted potato wedges.
Once they are done, you simply sprinkle on some shredded fresh Parmesan (makes all the difference in the world) and then serve them to your family and friends.
Making good food shouldn’t be heard and Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes it easy to please your people with the food they love the most!
While the potatoes are roasting in the oven, the olive oil is doing its job creating a rich flavor and providing that delicious crunchy roasted outside that makes a potato wedge one of the most loved foods ever!
So — here is how to make your own. Like I said, they are very simple to create and make. If my 17 year old can do it, anyone can do it.
- 4 Russet potatoes cut into halves and then cut into quarters, each potato should give you 8 wedges
- 1 bottle of Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to Taste
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take a baking sheet and place all of your potato wedges on the sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 25-30 minutes. Flip them over about halfway through the cooking process.
- When the potatoes are done to your desired crispness and brownness, sprinkle with shredded Parm and serve to your friends and family!