Last week, Kayla and I had a great day shopping at the mall and having lunch afterwards. She is one of my favorite people to shop with, and we always make sure to visit the local Starbucks so she can grab her new favorite drink, the Caramel Frappucino and I can get my Peppermint Mocha coffee. Because we live 20 minutes away from the nearest Starbucks, she decided that she would try to recreate this drink so that she can have it at anytime instead of having to wait until we go shopping.
I have to say that she definitely did a fantastic job recreating the Starbucks Caramel Frappucino. It turned out to be a great Copycat Recipe!
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
- 1 3/4 cups crushed iced
- ¾ cup of really strong coffee mixed with ½ cup of milk
- ¾ cup your choice of milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup, like what is used for ice cream
- whipped cream
- Caramel syrup for drizzling
- Blend all the ingredients except the whipped cream and the caramel syrup for drizzling in a blender for 30-45 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and top off with whipped cream and garnish with Caramel Syrup. Best served with a straw. Enjoy!
If you prefer Chocolate syrup, the just sub that out where the caramel is mentioned.
**Disclaimer: This is not Starbuck’s actual recipe. I truly wish I had it, but I don’t 🙂 This is my daughter’s own version copycat clone frappuccino recipe. It tastes just as good if not better than the actual recipe!
What is your favorite Coffee beverage?