I love when my husband and I can steal away a few days from our busy lives to spend quality time together. Between teaching the teens at our church, our full time jobs, and all the ministry work that we do, it can put a strain on our relationship. We make getting away a priority many times a year.
When we get away, we both create playlists of our favorite music to play during our road trip. For him, he creates the tunes for the drive in and the drive home, but I create the playlists that play in the background while we are in our room hanging out together.
Over the years, I have found a few romantic songs that mean a lot to both he and me so I thought I would share my favorite perfect romantic playlist that would go great with your Valentine getaway too. Hey — even if you can’t get away, you can create a staycation at home and still implement these mood moving songs for you and your man!
Perfect Romantic Playlist
- What’s Right is Right by Taylor Hicks
- Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross
- Rewind by Rascal Flats
- Let’s Stay Together by Al Green
- Hello by Adele
- Better Than Gold by Danny Gokey
- Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
- Wrap My Body Tight by Johnny Gill
- I’ll Give All My Love to You by Keith Sweat
- ANYTHING by Keith Sweat <3
These are just a few of my favorite songs that I play when we are together. Some of them are from my teen years when we were dating, when my hubby used to sing to me all the time. They will forever have meaning in my life.
The #1 song is my husband’s favorite song he sings to me now 🙂 It’s a great love song!
Now that you have a list of my favorite road trip songs for Valentine’s Day, what are some of your favorite songs?
For more Valentine’s Day entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Dystopian Love Stories to Curl Up With by In Our Spare Time
- 4 Fun Texting Games for Couples on the Go by Philzendia
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids by Food Fun Family
- 20 Favorite Clean Romance Books I’ve Reviewed by Day by Day in Our World
- Awesome Romantic Movies on Netflix by Mom on the Side
- Valentine’s Day Movies on Netflix for Families by Our Family World
- Paranormal Love Stories that aren’t Totally Cheesy by Pretty Opionated
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search by MommaDJane
- 7 Movies That Will Give You All The Feels on Valentine’s Day by My Teen Guide
- Valentine Books for Kids by Optimistic Mommy
- Our Favorite Movie Quotes About Love by Style on Main
- 8 Totally Awesome Valentine’s Day Movies to Watch by How Was Your Day
- Valentine’s Day Nonfiction by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 25 Valentine’s Day Movies for Family Movie Night by Stuffed Suitcase
- 8 Free Printable Valentine’s Day Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Anti-Love Stories by The Guavalicious Life
- 10 Sweet Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers by Views from the Ville