This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Now that my husband and I have announced that we are renewing our vows in April, we are looking for the perfect honeymoon desination. We have never really had a vacation with just the two of us, so we want it to be someplace special. We were thinking of Puerto Rico simply because it is easy to travel (no need for a passport or foreign money). All we have to do is hop on a plane and go!
Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.. That is what we have in mind for our honeymoon.
5 Things You Must See and Do When You Visit Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico has 270 miles of coastline and featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel — including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world.It is filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a 5-star vacation story.
- You can glow like an angel in the water in the Bioluminescent bays.
- You can visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds.
- History Buffs can enjoy old world charm of San Juan.
- Adventurers can enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
- Foodies can experience the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and it’s famous Rums.
What about you? Have you ever visited Puerto Rico? Why would you want to check it out? What would you like to see there?