I love summertime and one of my favorite treats are popsicles. Emeals has been keeping me stocked up in popsicle recipes, and this recipe for Watermelon Popsicles is my absolute favorite.
Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
- 4 cups watermelon seeds removed, cubed
Puree Watermelon in a blender. Pour into your choice of mold and freeze until hardened.
Health Benefits of Watermelon
- It is an excellent source of vitamin C and a very good source of vitamin A, particularly through its concentration of beta-carotene.
- It is a surprising fact that watermelon is the only fruit that contains higher concentrations of lycopene than any other fresh fruit or vegetable.
- Watermelon is rich in the B vitamins necessary for energy production. Food experts recommend watermelon as a very good source of vitamin B6 and a good source of vitamin B1 and magnesium. Because of its higher water content approximately ninety percent and calorie value it is ranked more valuable than other fruits
- Watermelon is a good source of thiamin, potassium and magnesium which protect our body from so many diseases.
I love my Emeals subscription. It makes getting dinner on the table SO much easier. All the planning and list making is done for me. All I have to do is shop and prepare.
To start getting eMeals, just choose a meal plan based on your eating style, your family size and even your favorite grocery store. Every week, your meal plan arrives in your inbox — complete with seven simple, creative, family–friendly dinner recipes. Each includes an entrée and side dishes.
Along with the meal plan, you’ll receive a detailed grocery list organized by section and coordinated with the weekly sales at selected stores. We take care of the meal planning, the grocery list and the budgeting — while you take credit for making healthy, home–cooked meals that your whole family will love.