We do a lot of grilling here regardless of the weather and season. If you do any peeking around my website, you will find ribs, steaks, burgers, and more, so I thought I would share with you my favorite 5 Grilling Recipes for Labor Day (but really you can use them all year long).
- The Ultimate Grilled Steak with Mushrooms: I can never get enough steak! I love it more than I love chocolate — and that is saying a lot. Steak to me is like THE ultimate dinner meal and grilling food. My hubby’s recipe beats them all 🙂
- Grilled Creole Chicken with Mango Salsa: This chicken is SUPER spicy, but the mango salsa gives it a nice balance. You will flip over this easy to fix recipe!
- Grilled Corn on the Cob: I had never fixed corn on the cob on the grill before, but after doing it the first time, I fell head over heels in love with grilled corn! It’s easy to do and no more having to heat up the house.
- BBQ Ribs: Okay– most grillers will shoot me for this, but I don’t grill my ribs. They taste grilled but they are not. They have been taste tested against grilled ribs and mine have won out every single time!
- Paula Deen’s Grilled Potatoes: These little dudes make THE perfect side dish to any grilled or regular meal you fix. You will definitely want to make these today!
So those are my 5 grilling recipes for Labor Day. We grill on a charcoal grill most days. However, If you are a fan of electric grills instead, check out this list by verellenhc.