The Fourth of July is THIS weekend. We have family coming down and I am super pumped about all the yummy food that will be coming across my dining room table. We plan on spending a lot of time outdoors too, so I have went back through all my recipes and found my top 5 favorite treats that make perfect picnic and Fourth of July foods. So without further ado — here are 5 Picnic Recipes You Can’t Live Without.
5 Picnic Recipes You Can’t Live Without
- Homemade Vanilla Shakes Without Ice Cream: This recipe is SO amazing because, like the title says — NO ice cream is needed. This is one of my most popular recipes and all your family and friends will love the cool, rich flavor of the shakes.
- Delicious Salad with Olive Garden Salad Dressing: Making a salad is a must for any picnic or get together. My favorite salad dressing is my CopyCat Olive Garden Salad dressing. It tastes just like the real thing and is a definite MUST have.
- Chips, Salsa, and Mexican Cheese Dip: I don’t think I have been to ANY picnic, or family get together where I have not brought my restaurant style Mexican Cheese Dip. Yes — it is just like what you get at the authentic mexican restaurants and it is TO DIE FOR. You will want to make this asap!
- Amazing Deviled Eggs: Nothing goes better with fried chicken, mashed potatoes and yummy, yummy, yummy deviled eggs. Mine are super easy to make and are a no fuss version that come out perfect every time.
- Copy Cat Sonic Lemonberry Slush: To cool off and have a refreshing drink, why not make my version of Sonic’s Lemonberry Slush? It makes the perfect picnic drink to wash down all these yummy recipes I shared with you above.
So — what are your favorite picnic dishes that are your must haves? Share them with me in the comments below.
Make sure to stay in touch!
Did you love these recipes? I share all kinds of yummy goodness right here on the blog, so sign up for my email newsletter so that you NEVER miss another post ever again!
I send it out once a week with a recap of everything I shared on the blog.
Sign up below —