Many thanks to Pure Flix for providing a sample of An Angelic Christmas for this review. My opinions are 100% my own.
There is a TON of amazing Christmas movies on Pure Flix. Some of them are older and nostalgic, and then there are newer ones like An Angelic Christmas, which is new this year to Pure Flix.
Miracles come in small packages. The angel Celest enlists two sisters in her quest to earn her angel wings. In a race to Christmas eve, can they bring faith and forgiveness to their town this year?
An Angelic Christmas
This movie will remind everyone in the family what it means to embrace forgiveness and let go of past hurts. This really hit home with me because I have problems sometimes letting go and forgiving myself.
Themes you may see while watching this movie that you might want to discuss among your families
- Angels are real and come in every shape and size.
- Small acts of kindness can have a big impact.
- To spread joy, we have to first find our own joy.
- Be kind to everyone, even if they are cruel to you or unappreciative of the gesture.
- Life can have loss and pain but also love and hope – God uses all circumstances to work on our hearts and carry out His plan for our lives.
- Forgiveness, compassion, and empathy.
- We all matter and we all have a purpose and plan in God’s eyes.
- We need to take responsibility for our actions and reactions.
An Angelic Christmas hits Pure Flix on November 18, 2022. Make plans to watch it now!
Enter to Win!
One lucky reader is going to win a 3-month subscription to Pure Flix. Leave a comment below letting me know what your favorite Christmas movie is!