My pantry looks like a hot mess right now. I was in there yesterday trying to clean it up and take note of what I have and what I can make, when I came across these yummy Butterfinger Bites candies and recipe card that I got in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say, I knew I was going to be making Butterfinger Browne Bites.
While Kayla was doing school yesterday, and I was cleaning the kitchen, I decided to go ahead and get these chocolatey brownies made. It literally took me about 5 minutes to throw together, and then minutes to finish once the brownies came out of the oven.
Butterfinger has released a brand new product — Butterfinger Bites! It's the same great taste as before, just in a smaller bite size portion.
I can see this as being helpful in SO many ways — eating smaller bite size portions when you are trying to lose weight but need a chocolate fix, making it easier to add to recipes, putting them out as a treat when you have a get together — the possibilities are endless.
Here is my recipe for these scrumptious Butterfinger Brownie Bites. Let me know if you decide to make them!
- 1 package of brownie mix
- 1 package of Butterfinger Bites
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Make the brownies according to the package directions.
- As soon as the brownies come out, sprinkle the chocolate chips on the hot brownies.
- While the chips are melting, chop up a handful of the Butterfinger Bites. Set aside
- With a rubber spatula, spread the melted chips out on top of the brownies. Take the Butterfinger Bites and sprinkle on top.
- Let the brownies cool and then slice them.
What would you use these delicious Butterfinger Bites for?