Looking for more easy recipes? Check out my huge database of delicious, homemade goodies.
- 1-11 ounce package Nestle Tollhouse Butterscotch Morsels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10 ounces chow mein noodles
- 3-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.Microwave butterscotch morsels on medium heat for 60 seconds. Stir. Microwave additional 10 seconds, stir. Repeat 10 second intervals until morsels are smooth.Stir in peanut butter until blended. Stir in chow mein noodles and marshmallows. Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate until ready to serve.