If you are looking for a cup of something warm and delicious on cold and blustery days, then you need to make this recipe for Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate.
I discovered this recipe when Werther’s sent me a baking bash party kit. We have now made this yummy beverage about 4 times. It is simply delicious!
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 10 Werther's Original Baking Caramels
- whipped topping for garnish, optional
- grated chocolate for garnish, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine milk, chocolate chips and instant coffee together. Heat on medium heat until the chocolate has complete melted.
- Once it has melted, add in your baking caramels and continue heating until those have complete melted.
- Pour into individual mugs and set aside.
- While the hot chocolate cools just a bit, make your whipped topping according to package directions and top with shaved chocolate.
What is your favorite drink to serve on cold fall and winter days?