This month for the Improv Cooking Challenge, our ingredients were Chocolate and Vanilla. I really didn't have any recipes in mind for this one so I had to hit the Internet to see what I could find. That was when I happened upon Kraft's Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake.
OMG — this is like THE best tasting cheesecake ever. It is absolutely gorgeous with it's swirled colors. It's so tasty and the graham cracker crust is buttery and delicious.
While I don't normally like graham cracker crusts, this homemade crust is my favorite. This recipe only takes about 15 minutes to throw together. If you are need of a delicious dessert for a get together, then this is the one you want to make.
- 20 chocolate sandwich Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 pkg., 8 oz. each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate broken into pieces, melted, cooled
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
- RESERVE 1 cup batter. Stir chocolate into remaining batter; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter.
- SWIRL batters with knife. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
You will definitely want to make this delicious dish for yourself!
What new recipes have you tried lately?
See what the other bloggers in the cooking challenge are making this month!
[inlinkz_linkup id=301899 mode=1 pageSize=300]