This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KitchenCraftedItalian #MichaelAngelosMeals #CollectiveBias
Y’all know how much I love cooking and experimenting with new recipes. That is how I discovered my love for a Classic Caesar Salad. For years, I steered clear because of the dreaded “a” word (aka anchovies), but after being encouraged by a friend to give it a try, now it is my all-time favorite dressing.
When I get in the kitchen, I can make some seriously delicious food –including homemade dressings like my Classic Caesar dressing that goes perfectly with my quick Italian dinner night.
I’m all about making dinner time easy and fast…without compromising the need to provide nutritious meals for my family. That’s where Michael Angelo’s Meals come in.
Thanks to these freezer meals and my delicious homemade Classic Caesar salad, you can have a hearty dinner on your table in no time!
My Favorite Michael Angelo’s Meals
Michael Angelo’s meals are premium, slowly crafted authentic Italian meals that your entire family will love(ask me how I know this because my entire family loves them).
If Italian food is your jam, you can step out of the kitchen and stop slaving over the stove. Michael Angelo’s doesn’t use artificial preservatives, flavors or colors so you are left with an incredible homemade taste. Their authentic Italian-style recipes and kitchen-crafted meals made with wholesome, simple ingredients cooked to bring out amazing full flavors that everyone will love.
The Michael Angelo’s meal starter featured in this recipe is available in the freezer section at Walmart. All the other ingredients for this dish are also available at Walmart too!
Michael Angelo’s Bruschetta Chicken Meal Starter is super simple to make in the oven or microwave. Just follow package directions. And it is great for creating a classic Chicken Parmesan dinner to serve with your Classic Caesar Salad –but without all the fuss.
If you have ever made Chicken Parm before, then you know it can be a grueling process. Micahel Angelo’s takes all that work away thanks to the Bruschetta Chicken Meal Starter. Just add in your favorite noodles, some extra cheese, and a salad and BOOM! You have a perfect Italian dinner.
How to Make a Classic Caesar Salad
To go along with the Michael Angelo’s meal starter, I pair it with a Classic Caesar salad and some homemade croutons.
To make this salad you are going to need the following ingredients:
- 3 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more
- 3/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- freshly ground black pepper
Start by making a paste of the anchovy fillets, the garlic clove, and the salt. Using the wide side of the knife, “mush” them together and chop until well combined. Set aside.
In another bowl, whisk together the other ingredients(minus the oils and Parmesan). Now, slowly drizzle in the oil and whisk until your dressing is glossy and looks like mayonnaise. Then, simply add a splash of water and mix until well combined.
Now, add in the anchovy paste and the Parmesan and whisk until smooth. Add more salt if necessary. Serve over romaine lettuce and homemade croutons.
How to Make Homemade Croutons
All you need is a small loaf of leftover day-old bread. Cube up into 1″ chunks and place in a skillet with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and toast until they are golden brown.
Place on top of Classic Caesar Salad and serve alongside Michael Angelo’s Bruschetta Chicken Meal Starter freezer meals.
Where to Find Michael Angelo’s Meals
The Michael Angelo’s meal starter and other family sized meals are both available in the freezer section at Walmart. Don’t forget to also check out all the other Michael Angelo’s products available at your local Walmart on your next shopping trip.
Nothing says fall and winter like a freezer stocked full of Michael Angelo’s Meals. And don’t forget to visit this link for more meal inspiration.
Please visit this link to Earn Cash Back with Ibotta on their favorite Michael Angelo’s products, while supplies last.
- 3 oil-packed anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Parmesan, finely grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- day old bread cut into 1" chunks
For the Dressing
- Pile the chopped anchovies, garlic, and salt on a cutting board. Using the side of a chef’s knife, mash and chop until well combined, then continue to work mixture, holding knife blade at an angle, until smooth paste forms.
- Whisk egg yolk, lemon juice, and mustard in a medium bowl.
- Adding drop by drop to start and whisking constantly, drizzle a few drops of oil into yolk mixture. Continue, going slowly, until mixture looks slightly thickened and glossy. Continue to whisk, gradually adding oil in a slow, steady stream until all oil has been used and mixture looks like mayonnaise. Add a dash of water and whisk. You can add more water if necessary.
- Add anchovy mixture and Parmesan and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, if needed.
- Take oil and croutons and place in a skillet on medium high and toast until crunchy and golden brown