When the fall weather hits, my taste buds start yearning for that delicious taste of a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks. However, in my area, they don't start selling it until sometime in October, so I found a recipe online to make my very own right from home — and let me tell you — it is TOTALLY better than what Starbucks serves.
- 8 Cups Milk
- 6 Cups Strongle Brewed Coffee
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla
- Garnish with Whip Cream and Cinnamon
- Combine and whisk together all ingredients except the garnish and cook on high for two hours. Top with whip cream and cinnamon before serving.
This coffee tastes so much like the real thing that you will wonder why you are spending an arm and a leg every holiday season for your favorite fall coffee.
Looking for other delicious pumpkin flavored recipes? Check these out
- Simple Pumpkin Cream Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds-A Fall Favorite of My Daughter’s
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffee Syrup – How to Make Your Own at Home
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- 5 Tips to Help You Prepare for a Pumpkin Patch Visit
- Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt
- How to Make Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Pumpkin Gnocchi in Brown Butter Sage Sauce