When the fall weather hits, my taste buds start yearning for that delicious taste of a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks. However, in my area, they don’t start selling it until sometime in October, so I found a recipe online to make my very own right from home — and let me tell you — it is TOTALLY better than what Starbucks serves.
This coffee tastes so much like the real thing that you will wonder why you are spending an arm and a leg every holiday season for your favorite fall coffee.
Looking for other delicious pumpkin flavored recipes? Check these out
- Simple Pumpkin Cream Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds-A Fall Favorite of My Daughter’s
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffee Syrup – How to Make Your Own at Home
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- 5 Tips to Help You Prepare for a Pumpkin Patch Visit
- Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt
- How to Make Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Pumpkin Gnocchi in Brown Butter Sage Sauce