I was sent product to facilitate this review. All opinions listed are 100% my own.
I have a new love. It comes in the form of Emerald Mint Milkshakes — perfect for St. Patrick's Day. It is H-E-A-V-E-N. Not joking. I am so glad that McCormick spices sent me all these wonderful new recipes to try out with their products, because I seriously had forgotten how easy it was to whip up a delicious dessert in minutes.
Do you see how delicious this looks? It has a hint of mint and the yummy homemade whipped cream just completes this shake!
Hello Mr. Mint Shake. Come to mama!
Here is the recipe, courtesy of McCormick's Spices. I did double mine so that everyone in my family could have a big shake (I have 4 people in my family). You can make all your friends green with envy this year as well!
- 1 pint 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings, optional
- Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired. Serve immediately.