2020 started off with a bang and January seemed like it took forever. However, here we are already into the 8th of February and it is flying by.
Each month, I am listing out my goals to accomplish so that I can look back at the end of the year and see how I did.
If you missed my January goals just click that link and you can check them out.
Let’s look back and see how I did in each area —
Recap of January Goals
- Reading: Read 8 books ( I actually read 9 books in January)
- Health: I have been doing yoga 3 times a week, going to the gym 3 times a week and eating healthier. Still working on that water intake. I did lose 5 pounds (not the 10 I wanted to lose)
- Financial: I paid off all 5 credit cards I wanted to, but still did not get tax paperwork together. I will accomplish that this month.
- Business goals: I BOMBED on all of this. I am hoping to get this one accomplished this month.
- Personal goals: I got my closet decluttered and went on 2 dates with my husband. I still need to purge the bathroom and clean it out and send in my Wheel of Fortune audition videos.
- Pay Off 3 Credit Cards (AMEX, JC Penney, Paypal)
- Get paperwork ready for filing taxes
- Launch Coffee Ebook
- Attain one new freelance client
- Save enough money for Kayla’s ticket to E. Food
- Make $2000 in ad revenue
- Plan a beach trip for March
- Read 8 books this month (2 per week)
- Spend at least 30 minutes each morning reading a personal growth book as well as my Bible
- Declutter the bathroom and donate makeup and beauty supplies
- Date my husband at least twice this month at new restaurants
- Send two videos to Wheel of Fortune and apply twice to be on the show
So there you have it — my goals for January. I am hoping to hit several of these and knock it out of the park this year with manifesting things I want to accomplish!