- 1 block of Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/4 cup sugar, or more if you like them sweeter
- 1/2 package of wonton wrappers
- oil for frying
- water to make edges stick together
- Put your oil into a deep pot on the stove and allow it to heat to about 350 degrees. Mix cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl. Lay out all your won ton wrappers. Take a spoon and put a dollop of the cream cheese mixture in each one. Take a pastry brush and brush each side of the won ton wrapper with water. Bring the edges up to meet in a triangle and press together, making sure the water seals all the edges. Fry a few a time until lightly browned. Be careful and watch for those that will try to open on you. . .it can be a HUGE mess.
- Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce.