Last night I made one of the most amazing porkchop dishes I have ever made in my entire life. Everyone in the family loved them. I made Grilled Orange Rosemary Pork chops and let me tell you — they were AHmazing!
- 2 Oranges, 1 zested and juiced, 1 cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 4 bone-in Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoon of dried rosemary
- Salt and Pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together orange zest and juice, vinegar, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place pork, orange wedges, and rosemary in a zip-lock bag and coat with marinade. Refrigerate pork for two hours.
- Remove pork, and orange wedges from marinade. season pork with salt and pepper. Transfer marinade to a small saucepan, simmer over low heat until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- In a grill pan, grill pork and oranges for 3 minutes. Flip pork and brush with reduced marinade. Grill until pork is lightly charred and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Brush with more reduced marinade and serve.
- Internal temp should be 150 degrees for amazingly tender pork.
You will seriously want to make your pork chops this way now every single time.