Now that January is here, I have decided each month to set goals for myself to accomplish. I will be posting every month on the first of the month to share how I did the previous month and list new goals for that month. Here are my January 2015 goals.
I wrote a post at the end of 2014 about 10 things I am going to do different this year, and one of those is trying to make goals and accomplish them.
I tried breaking down in each area of my life because for me, that seems more obtainable. I don't want to make my goals too lofty because then I will not reach them, and if you know anything about me at all — I like to cross off things off of a list.
Yes — I am a list girl and being able to cross something off as done is like a breath of fresh air for me.
So here goes —
January Money Goals
- Start a savings account and deposit at least $200 this month.
- Pay off credit card balance at Kohl's.
- Pay off one medical bill.
- Download credit report to see how bad my credit score is.
January Health Goals
I weigh 173.8 right now. I hate that number. Now for this area, I have some very lofty goals because I want to kick myself into gear.
- Join the gym
- Go to Zumba 2 times a week
- Walk 5 days a week
- Drink 8 glasses a water a day
- Eat 3 REAL meals each day
- Lose 10 pounds this month
- Do strength training 2 times per week
January Blogging Goals
I really want to amp up my green content writing here and write more heart felt posts about life in general. I know that my blog has been mostly sponsored content but I am hoping to add more crafts, recipes, and fashion tips for you.
- Write 3 fashion posts this month
- Create 2 crafts to share with you this month
- Pare down sponsored content to 3 posts per week
- Grow my Facebook numbers by 200 new followers this month
- Update the travel section on my blog with all the places I have visited so far by creating blog pages for each place
- Purchase my conference ticket to Blog Paws
January Reading Goals
My reading goals for January are simple —
- Financially Confident Woman by Mary Hunt
- After Series by Anna Todd
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Romancing Your Better Half
- Hidden Agenda
January Life Goals
- Go on 3 dates with my husband this month
- Organize my bathroom closet
- Gut my kitchen, purge, and reorganize the cabinets
So there you have it. That is my goals list for January. What about you? What are your goals for January?