I don't know about you, but I am truly glad that a new year has rolled around. 2019 was hard on us and now that it's over, I am totally looking forward to what 2020 holds for us.
I have set some lofty goals in both personal and business this year and to keep myself on track, I have decided to write a post at the beginning of each month to list my goals out.
So — without further ado — here are my goals for January.
- Drink 100 ounces of water daily
- Walk 3 times a week
- Do yoga 3 times a week
- Lose 10 pounds (current weight 200)
- Pay Off 5 Credit Cards (Goody's, Old Navy, Ulta, Kohl's, Wayfair)
- Get paperwork ready for filing taxes
- Launch Coffee Ebook
- Attain one new freelance client
- Save enough money for Kayla's ticket to E. Food
- Make $2000 in ad revenue
- Plan a beach trip for March
- Read 8 books this month (2 per week)
- Spend at least 30 minutes each morning reading a personal growth book as well as my Bible
- Go through clothes in my closet and donate what I cannot wear
- Declutter the bathroom and donate makeup and beauty supplies
- Date my husband at least twice this month at new restaurants
- Send two videos to Wheel of Fortune and apply twice to be on the show
So there you have it — my goals for January. I am hoping to hit several of these and knock it out of the park this year with manifesting things I want to accomplish!